Mattress Comment Policy
We encourage your mattress comments on BestMattressezzz.com. Please join in the discussions. However, we do ask you to follow a few basic guidelines. Basically, we ask for a common level of civility and mutual respect when commenting. If you’re comment is spammy or not useful to the conversation, it will be rejected.
You agree that the posted material:
- Will be on topic and helpful to the conversation.
- Will be useful to the conversation and not degrade, harass, threaten or abuse anyone.
- Will not infringe anyone else’s copyrighted material or privacy.
- Will not solely promote another unrelated company or product.
- Will not be spam or repeat posts.
- Will not encourage any illegal activity.
- Will be your own material that you will be held strictly liable for and any claim from a third-party cannot hold Best Mattressezzz liable.
Referring links are allowed as long as they link to other helpful information that adds to the conversation. Any comment with links to an unrelated website will be removed.
Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that we’ll respond to every comment. We review comments before they’re posted, and those that don’t follow our guidelines will be rejected.
Please note that all comments don’t reflect recommendations from Best Mattressezzz. We may not agree with all user comments but will post them in order to help our audience. Our goal is for BestMattressezzz.com to be a resource for shared ideas.
When you do post comments we reserve the right to use those comments for elsewhere on the site. We also wish to have editing rights in case minor verbiage needs changing.
We hope you enjoy the conversations and articles on our site. Feel free to contact us at any time with questions or to red flag a comment.